|# of Units Available||3|
|Replacement Value||CAD $15,000|
|Deal Preference||For Sale|
|Fuelled Condition Rating|
Ready to go into operation with minor service (tune-up).
Used but has been overhauled.
Requires Overhaul but components are present and not damaged/used beyond repair.
Requires Overhaul and major components (vessels, engine, instrumentation, piping, panel, etc.) are missing or damaged beyond repair.
Scrap or suitable for parts. Major item(s) missing (I.e. Separator Package missing separator vessel or Compressor Package missing driver).
Valve Size: 2 1/16"
1) Stream-Flo Model SRA Spring Fail Closed Hydraulic Actuator horizontal orientation
2) Stream-Flo Reverse Acting Bonnet Assembly mounted and tested on the Stream-Flo Actuator c/w IPC system 3 coating and FNPT port in down stream flange.
3) Stream-Flo Crown Cast Reverse Acting Gate Valve with the valve bore in a vertical orientation mounted and tested on the Stream-Flo Reverse Acting Bonnet Assembly c/w IPC system 3 coating
4) Stream-Flo Pump Control Unit (consisting of Manual Pump, Manual Override Valve, Pressure Reducing Valve and Low Pressure Hydraulic Circuit Mechanical Accumulator) to be mounted and tested on the Stream-Flo Actuator
5) Stream-Flo Crown High/Low Pressure Sensing Pilot Valve, 2" MNPT, 6000 psl M.W.P., Low Temperature (-46 Degrees Celsius). NACE trim, to ba mounted and tested on the Stream-Flo Actuator 6) Pilot Isolation Valve Assembly 1/2" MNPT Inlet x 1/2 FNPT Outlet, 10000 W.O.G., Low Temperature (-48 Degrees Celsius), NACE trim, with fittings, Needle Valve, and Pressure Gauge, mounted and tested on the Crown Gate valve downstream flange.
7) All supplied hydraulic tubing and fittings will be 318 Stainless Steel
8) System will be painted with one coat of Red Industrial Enamel
9) System will be filled with Univis HVI 13 hydraulic fluid
Stored in 40' Container Brentwood Yard - Halifax
|Equipment Still in Operation|
|Does the skid have skirting that needs to be removed|
|Equipment still connected to piping|
|Equipment still welded down to piles|
|Equipment on a gravel pad|
|Electrical still connected to the equipment|
|Have vessels been cleaned out|
|Has equipment been preserved? If so, when?|
|Equipment accessibility in yard or work site|
|Access into work site|
|Any road use agreement to access site|
|Overall cleanliness of package|
LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia
This equipment is Fuelled Certified.
- Visually inspected and catalogued by Fuelled trained representatives
- Immersive and credible data
- Fuelled logistical support