Fuelled Auctions Announces No/Low Reserve Online Auction June 27 – 29, 2022
Fuelled Auctions is pleased to announce our largest auction, with over 100 assets for sale. The auction will be a no/low reserve online auction commencing June 27th, 2022, and ending June 29th, 2022. Register for and view the auction here: Fuelled Auctions - June 2022
This auction will focus on liquidating various types of equipment, including MCC’s, Line Heaters, Generators, and other Miscellaneous Equipment located through Alberta and British Columbia. Assets have no/low reserve, which presents an excellent opportunity for a buyer to get good value.
Equipment Location: Athabasca, AB
Equipment Location: Fort Assiniboine, AB
Equipment Location: Kearl Lake, AB
Lot 24 / 36 : IOL Yard Liquidation
Equipment Location: Cold Lake, AB
Equipment Location: Hinton, AB
Equipment Location: Hudson’s Hope, BC
Register and view all lots with detailed information here: Fuelled Auctions - June 2022
Equipment will be sold on an as-is, where-is basis. Fuelled Logistics is available to disconnect and transport equipment. All equipment must be removed within 30 days of the auction’s end date.
For more information on this auction or if you would like to auction your equipment, please get in touch with Brooks Capewell at 403-390-8140 or email@example.com
Not in the June auction but available for sale at Fuelled.com
- Fuelled has been contracted to sell a Natural Gas Pressure Reduction Skid Package. This unit is unused and built to Shell spec in 2015 – follow this link to see the equipment - Fuelled Link to Natural Gas Pressure Reduction Skid Package
- Asking Price: CAD $700,000 OBO
- Fuelled was chosen to market a highly engineered containerized slop oil centrifuge capable of treating ~1000bbl/day – follow this link to see the equipment available - Fuelled Link to Slop Oil Centrifuge
- Asking Price: CAD $2,950,000 OBO
- Fuelled was chosen to market a highly engineered suite of production testing equipment capable of tying in 8 wells at the same time – follow this link to see the equipment available - Fuelled Link to Production Testing Equipment
- Fuelled added industrial equipment suited for Cannabis, Plastics, and Food Stuffs – follow this link to see the equipment available - Fuelled Link to Industrial Equipment
The Fuelled Family of Companies uses technology and platforms to manage, sell and disrupt. The Calgary-based technology company operates multiple online platforms, a logistics business and a modern, data-driven appraisal business. Fuelled has been listed as one of the Top Growing Companies in Canada in 2020 and 2021. Fuelled launched in 2013.